I figured out how to export my blog and save it for posterity as it was time to put a cap on this time capsule. For awhile I am going to let this blog live, as there are still some who are using this blog to get to my new blog. I am not ready to clog up my new blog with my list of blogs I stalk either. I have to laugh at myself as I created my 6th blog today. I love blogging! Keep in touch over at http://ihavesomethingtosayformyself.blogspot.com
Love always and good night to drhansen20 the blog.
Marci
1 year ago

2 comments:
How did you export your blog and save it for posterity? I want to do the same. I tried blog book or some program, but I didn't like how it turned out and if was hard to change it around. I would love to find out any tips you have.
Oh and we will be out there the first two weeks of July and I was wondering if we could stop by for a visit sometime. :)
I forgot you started a new blog, but I saw your post on FB that you updated it so I went on over to catch up! I made sure to add the new address to my blog list.
Post a Comment